Areas like hospitals and health clinics need to be properly sanitized to help remove germs, bacteria, and viruses that may infect other people, especially during this time of COVID-19 pandemic. This is why these places need to have specialized cleaning services to make sure that their facility is kept decontaminated, clean, and organized. At Kingdom Builders & Industrial Maintenance, we have provided various clients with specialized cleaning needs. With this service, we start our services with their consultation to ensure that we will not be missing important factors and cleaning areas. We also decide with them the kinds of chemicals that are safe to use in their facility to promote safety.
Perform routine environmental cleaning and disinfection:
- Routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective. A list of products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 is available here. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products (e.g., concentration, application method and contact time, etc.).
- Discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Provide disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks, other work tools and equipment) can be wiped down by employees before each use. To disinfect, use products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-Cov-2, the cause of COVID-19, and are appropriate for the surface.
With this service, we can provide the following:
- COVID-19 Decontamination
- Cross-contamination prevention
- Odor remediation services
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to our team by calling 484-328-2240.